Fc Low Titer Assay [PA 104-01/10]
This assay is intended for the quantification of Fc-fusion proteins and human and mouse IgG. In a competitive assay format the analyte releases a fluorescence marker from the capture beads.
The sample throughput of this assay can be greatly improved if multiple plates are incubated in parallel. This allows for the screening of thousands of clones per day.
The plate can also be partially used and remaining wells can be used later.
One assay kit contains one 384-well PAIAplate with pre-dispensed dried capture beads and 25 mL ready-to-use assay buffer.
- Analytes: Fc-fusion proteins, human IgG1, IgG2 and IgG4 and mouse IgG1 and IgG2
- Competitive assay format
- Concentration range: 10−100 µg/mL IgG*
- Sample volume: 6 µL undiluted crude sample
- 60 min total assay time/384-well plate**
- Clone screening
- Wavelengths: Ex. 640nm/Em. 665nm
* The concentration range has been determined in accordance with the EMEA guideline on the validation of bioanalytical methods.